Monday, November 14, 2011

Pasta and Pizza Galore @ Burgoo

Craving for carbo one fateful evening, Raffy and I decided to meet up at Robinson's Galleria in Ortigas. After several discussions, we decided to have our dinner at Burgoo. It is located at the fourth floor of the mall.

I was so famished that time as I literally forgot to take my lunch because of my busy schedule. My mouth was agape while looking at the menu, I thought that I could devour all the food that they have.

I was eyeing for the pizza. The Margherita looks yummy with its fresh tomatoes, fresh basil, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese.  I was also staring at their cajun seafood jambalaya (mixture of mussels, calamari, shrimps, ham, chorizo, green peas, green bell pepper, white onion, and rice). And ohh my, the desserts! --The Mississipi  mud pie and Oreo cheesecake were mouth-watering.

We finally decided to have tomato basil spaghetti and pizza sampler (combination of four different pizza flavor).  Coca-Cola was simply a must for the meal.






Glad that we didn't order for more. It was enough for both of us. In fact we have taken out few slices of the pizza. For less than a thousand pesos we went out of Burgoo satisfied and loaded.

Check the nearest Burgoo in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment