Sunday, November 13, 2011

Food and Beyond

An essential rule in blogging is to have a fresh and updated content. Sadly, as a blogger things do not happen the way I wanted things to be. (I apologize for the readers and followers of this blog who were waiting for new posts.) The past few weeks had been tough as I faced the grueling task of beating a deadline while  fixing some personal stuff that had been long overdue. To compensate my hard work and to let me enjoy some simple indulgence, I reward myself dosage of sweet treat and delicious snacks that kept me going and smiling.  I have no qualms of being busy at all--hmm as long as there is food to keep me satiated.

Starbucks' Caramel Macchiato kept me company most of the time. The store's chicken pesto sandwich is such a yummy treat but with less the guilt feeling.





Krispy Kreme's chocolate chip baked goodies got me. Amazingly, it is not that sweet making it too easy for me to finish it all up in minutes.

24/7 Jollibee delivery takes my worry away. I need not dwell on what to eat for dinner. I simply place my order online via http://www.jollibee.com.ph/. And viola! In less than 45 minutes, my order is there.

A carbo loading snack of Filipino-style spaghetti kept me company. The deadening silent neighborhood during midnight was broken by the sound of the clicking of the mouse, typing of keyboard, and me munching,

No comments:

Post a Comment