Friday, July 20, 2012

Rejection

I got enough rejections for a day. I've been working in a sales company for several years and receiving a "No" is just a usual thing.  And life has to go on.  I don't linger on the No, but I keep on trying to reach clients that might finally say "Yes". 

The same is true with my personal life. But the rejection is just so hard to bare.  It is like a slap on your being, a total disgust of the kind of person that I am.  It is truly painful.  Nevertheless, life has to move on. I don't want to dwell on that feeling. I may cry, I may be upset and I may go to a binge eating again.It truly hurts big time right now but I know someday I will be okay. It will all be a part of a distant past. I know somebody I'll find someone who is going to accept me of what I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment